Monday, July 11, 2005

My last hoorah in the states

Well, I figured that I'm not going to be drivin a lot next year, so I decided to make one last road trip before I set out to get all the driving I could get out for a year. And I did. Just spent the past two weeks driving all around the Northeast, Canada included. Fun times were had by all (all being me that is.) It was a solo adventure. Met some nice fools and ate some good clam chowder. I'll share some pics with you. This post is more a trial post before I head out. I leave in two weeks to spend 5 weeks in L.A. doing training stuff. I'll be there until the mid-late August. We'll be heck of busy though these next 5 weeks, so it's going to be like I'm leaving now. Anyways, enjoy the sights I enjoyed these past 2 weeks relaxing and driving a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home