Monday, August 29, 2005

My flat!

Welcome to my flat. Come to my tour and I will show you around.
For those of you who really care, this is an outline of my flat. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm a pretty graphic person.
To the right is the open door to my flat. But what's that door straight ahead? Here, let me show you real quick.
This is our glory right here. It's got so much potential... don't you think? This is where we spend hours upon hours just living it up. Life is pretty good here.
Now that you've seen the goods, I'll show you where I live the other 12 hours of the day.
Shower/washroom. Not much to it.
Our kitchen as you are walking into it. The living room in the background. Come, I'll show you around. Kick off you shoes and make yourself at home.
So... yea or nay on the awesome blue and white?
Yea, that little baby in the corner is our fridge.
More kitchen angles, with clothesline room in the back. Yes, we have a clothesline room. I know,who'd of thunk it. Got turned around on the tour yet? Just refer back to the flat outline.
This would be the clothes line room, just behind the kitchen/hangout room.
Ok seriously now, Europe makes me look hotter, right?
This would be our living quarters. FYI the couch is a foldout. How jealous are you of me now?
And now from the other side of the room.
Mike is to the left and the next pic is as if you turn to the right. I'm a pretty precise person.

My beautiful bed in it's glory (as seen as you just walk in the bedroom. That's right, none of you better make the excuse of not visiting me because you don't have a place to stay, for as you can see, I got an extra bed right above me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not really so much Europe that makes you seem hotter, but that dope Oregon T-shirt you are wearing. You awesome bastard!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home