Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clinton Sucks

After a turn of events in the news, Sen. Hillary Clinton had a speak and spoke about her trip to Bosnia 12 years ago, she stated that, "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

You can see on CNN actually on the article here:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/25/campaign.wrap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
Make sure to watch the video also. In the video it shows her calmly walking with her daughter along the tarmac. It's quite comical. But watch the video. It gives you perspective.

But the really funny thing that I can't get over was her response when she realized that she's so stupid. Her response was that she misspoke... in layman's terms... She straight lied. When you misspeak, it means you don't say something clearly, not that you say something completely different from what you actually do say. When you lie, we would have this definition.

Anyway, her response was "I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said.

Poor her she says MILLIONS OF WORDS A DAY!! How can we be held accountable for ourselves when we say MILLIONS OF WORDS A DAY!! For those of us who only say thousands of words a day, now then we should really watch ourselves, but when you say MILLIONS OF WORDS A DAY, then really, you shouldn't really be held accountable for a little lie or two that you say to the media.

Hillary, you're so stupid. That's like saying, "I wanna kill myself or someone," on national television, and then I don't really understand why the police come and take me to the psych ward... I mean seriously I had already talked to so many people and talked about dinner at McDonald's and talked about my favorite color for 2 hours and stuff like that (but only to a few people), and then when I tell the whole nation at a live press conference of my intentions to harm someone or myself, I get all self defensive. That's pathetic and so are you.

Other pathetic excuses from the Clintons:
"I didn't inhale."
"That depends on what your definition of "is" is"
I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Family of sad cases.

1 Comments:

Blogger lizcannon said...

AMEN

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home