Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oktoberfest 2005

So to start our amazing trip, we bounced on a train over to Plzen, Czech Rep. Fun little town. Heard of the beer Pilzner? Yea, that's where this comes from. It's the most famous Czech beer, FYI. P.S. notice how happpy I am? I think I'm a little more tired at the end of this picture series.
So, its about 230 am and our big ol bus decided to stop. Thus, Ben and I are deciding what we should get to make it for the rest of the all night bus ride along with the wee hours of the morning that we would spend in the freeeeeeeezing cold bus station! Oh the treasure of road trips.
Ahh... the pleasures of Oktoberfest. It's 8 in the AM and me, Stephen and Laura are admiring the great ferris wheel that Munich has to offer. We're up for an exciting day I tell you.

Paulaner tower. these are all over.
Our group on the way back from Munich. It was pretty way tiring trip, but fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home