Friday, February 17, 2006

Au revoir, Adios, Adeus, Na Schladenou, Bye

So, these are probably five phrases that I will be using in the next week. What do the all mean? Maybe you know some of them, or at least one i hope. Well, if you didn't figure them out, they all mean "bye". I will be going on Spring break tomorrow morning. I will be going first to Paris, then Madrid, and into Portugal and them back to Prague. Therefore, I will be speaking five different languages this week, 2 of which i have a firm grasp on, 1 of which i feel very comfortable when getting around, one of which is fairly similar to one I feel firmly about, and another which I had an emergency language session in the other day before I left (French, I know none!!). So, I am super pumpd, and when you are at work this week, just think of me roaming around the streats of Paris, or celebrating Carnival with all the madrilenos, or hiking in the Portugese hills. Ok, well, I'll catch you up on how things go when I get back, Talk to you all later. peace

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zach! The Frederick family misses you coming over 4 Tuesday night dinners! We mis you! Come back soon! Mackenzie F.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zach! The frederick family misses you 4 tuesday night dinners! We all miss you! Come back soon! Mackenzie F.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Yo- have a rockin time! Portugal??! I am seriously jealous. (Oh yea, Paris, I'm jealous too-- city is great, but the people you will meet ... w o w! just dont get any wild ideas.) Btw, the portuguese I learned for "bye" was either "tchau" or "ate logo". you'll have to let me know what you find out.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home