Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ahhh... Mr. Spring arose from 5 months of hibernation

So, finally, with the change of Daylight Savings Time on Sunday, so did too, the seasons, finally, and hopefully for good. Life is a beautiful fragrance now. Everytime I walk outside, I can't help but smile. Life couldn't be greater. It's been about 15 Celsius (around 60 i think) and beautiful and the sun doesn't set til 730ish!!!! Did I move or something? Where am I!?!?! No way I can be in the same place I've been for the past 5 months, shivering day in and day out, sleeping in long sleeved tees cuz I'm always freakin cold when I awake. But it's true! Peace out Jackie Frost, we ain't got no more room in the inn for you brotha! Sometimes I can't believe it I'm so happy! 3 weeks ago we had a foot and a half of snow, and now... a foot and a half of glorious splendor. So, I just thought I would inform you all of my new fruitful news. Enjoy the day.

Aha, also another shocking note. So I was talking to my students yesterday, asking them how many of them had computers in their rooms, and I think that about 95% of them have one in their rooms! I couldn't believe it! And some two! And most students had at least 3 in their houses and one student had 5 in his house! So much for the stereotype of "those dirt poor former Soviet-bloc countries". They be livin it up with gusto. What an interesting world we live in. Take care all.

I'll be comin home in three months from tomorrow! Wow! hard to believe, huh? See ya then.

2 Comments:

Blogger TomS said...

If you're out west come over here to Vegas and eat some sweet Buffets and play some craps with me.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Dude you are such a flatterer. I wonder how come nobody's ever told me before about my awesome GQ looks? Hmmmm.... Anyway, enjoy the spring and warmth! Presently its 84F, *in* my bedroom. And we arent even to afternoon yet. Catch ya in sooner-land in a few short weeks. peace.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home