Sunday, March 12, 2006

News with a Bounce

So, Spring Break's been here and gone, but apparently, it's still winter! When does it stop!!!! Last night we, in Kralupy got about 12 inches of snow, maybe more, i don't know, 20 or 30 cm i think, but it was crazy. One of my students said it's the most snow we've had in 15 years. it's the middle of march and father Christmas just doesn't know when to stop i think. I bet all you back home are jealous of me with my snow and cold weather, yea? Yea, it's cool, but i also wish i had the wonders of 80 degree weather again.










Crazy life we have here. It was pretty cool walking home last night in the snow and my prints being the first. I felt so primitive. For a split second i was on my own deserted island, but with snow and a bunch of buildings all around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home