Friday, May 12, 2006

The 48 Hour Jitters

So, 48 hours from now I will be running in a marathon, my first. I'm kinda pretty nervous right now, but it will be an interesting ordeal. Maybe everyone can cross their fingers and wish for the best. That's all I can ask at this point. Now I've got a time to shoot for also. Because the race starts at 9AM and my principal is running in it also, and he told me "We will meet at the finish at 130 and go for a beer." Yea sure, if i can physically go anywhere at that point. We'll see. It'll be great. Thanks for the thoughts. It will be a fun experience though, or at least an experience. It's strange, I've been waiting and looking to this date all year and now, it's finally here. I always had thought, "Wow, May is like forever away" But not anymore. It's here babe, and it's here for good, well, at least until June comes, then it won't be here anymore, but you get the picture. OK, so, peace out. Remember, 9AM sunday (that's anywhere from 3AM for EST, to 2AM for CST, or midnight for you fools on PST. I don't think I know anyone in Mountain Time.) Ok, so peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger TomS said...

so, how did you do?

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home