Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Any Suggestions!?!

Hey everyone. If I have ever desired a comment in my comment box from you, the time is now. School is about to start once again in a few weeks over here in the Czech Republic, and I was curious to know if any of you had any fun ideas about activities or topics that would be fun to go over (it can be beginner level or advanced). Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out at you all. Just give me something to play off of, a fun topic, an interesting idea. Anything will be awesome. thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger kolinko said...

have you used Dave's ESL cafe? There are TONS of great teaching ideas there. The website is www.eslcafe.com.

Not related to teaching, but one of my favorite sites is www.myczechrepublic.com...which is how I know about your blog.

I'm an American from Chicago with a big heart for the Czech Republic. I just returned from leading an English Camp in Eastern Bohemia. :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger TomS said...

Teach them about Nascar

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home