Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Newness in da wiring

So, last you heard from me, I was gettin frisked by the Irish Communists. Since then, I've been back to CZ and even in America, from the East (Florida for a family reunion), to the center (Oklahoma where I live) to the east (california where I am now for training new teachers). It's been an interesting few weeks in the states. My life has been so busy and fast and crazy. I really don't know how to sum it all up in a few words. I just know that I'm always thinking of about a million and one things about what i gotta do before I head back or what i gotta get or who I gotta see. But it has been a really happy time for me. I've gotten to hang out with my family a lot and see a lot of my friends and sit down and talk and talk and talk. For those of you who want to talk to me, and if you have Cingular, you can call me and we can talk for hours 918 230 6677. If you have another carrier you can still call me, but it's gonna cost me, so I can't talk for hours. But still call me, I still love you anyways.

So, what's ahead for me. Well, I leave back for Czech Rep. on Aug. 20 for yet another year. And for those of you wondering if this is going to be the last one, my answer would be as good a guess as yours. Maybe, maybe not. It has been really nice being back here, that's all I can say about that. There's really just too much going on in my head right now for me to rationally say anything at this moment.

Oh, hey, for those of you who get my emails, I want to clarify that the girl I talked about in my last email (the one about who made my decision easy to come back), there's no romanticism in that, and I am sorry if you misinterpreted those words from my letter. We're just good friends.

Let's see, what else... that's all for now I think . Oh, by the way, if anyone is needing to trade their American dollars for Czech Crowns, I have about 25000 that I am willing to trade because apparently no banks in Oklahoma even offer anything similar to chaning any kind of money. Talk about bad luck. Oh well... talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home