Thursday, June 22, 2006

Final Countdown

So, can't really think of a lot of new things that have been happening. School has been fairly blah lately. But, hopefully, very soon, I will have some kickin business to talk about. I'm going to Ireland today and next friday i'm comin home. it's kinda sad actually. I've been spending a lot of time outside school with my friends lately cuz it's the last time I will see them for a few months. We'll see how it all goes though I guess. But, so I listed a few things that I'm looking forward to coming home for, but maybe it would only be fair to list a few things that I'm gonna miss here in the summer and am lookin forward to seeing come august and sept.
  • Hearing Czech everywhere and trying to understand (funny thing is, that's something I'm lookin forward to leavin also)
  • Speakin Czech
  • Hanging out with students
  • Czech beer
  • Cheap everything!
  • public transportation (trains)
  • saying Ahoj to my neighbors (cuz that's the only words we've said to each other all year!)
  • walking around school aimlessly
  • Czech atmosphere
  • hanging out with Czech friends

So, i was given a few books to read over the summer, only problem... they're in Czech, so we'll see if I'm able to manage it. It'll be fun, so we'll see about that. So, I have a lot of traveling coming up here. So, today I'm flying to Ireland with some students and teachers, and I'm coming back next Wednesday and we have some final school party on Thursday, and I fly to America on Friday, and then on Sunday I'm flying to Gulf Shores for some fun in the sun with my family! Wow, I hope I don't sleep the entire time in Florida. We'll see. So, talk with you all later. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home