Friday, May 19, 2006

One week later

So, after the Marathon, I have been recovering quite well. My legs don't hurt as bad, and life ismuch more enjoyable. I am even able to walk up stairs without any problem! It was a big accomplishment for me! Since the race, I have acquired once again, the taste for bananas (they stuffed me so full of bananas during the race, that i was completely full by the time i finished). So today I bought myself some bananas, and it was delicious. Other big news for me. My English department at school got a new TV and a DVD player!! Wow! That's great. What else? I've been able to hang out and talk with my students a lot more, which has been really awesome. I'm pretty pumped with how things have been going and am happy with my decision for next year. I'm looking forward to that a lot.

This next week is sure to be one crazy week as well, because we have the leaving exams for the Seniors. They had last week off of school and so now they will commence to take their Maturita Exams!! Yikes!! Anyways, best of luck to them. This is probably one of the worst things about the education system, but it's tradition, so we must digress. Remember how I said it all works? Czech out my post a few weeks ago to see how things work. You'll be freaked. Anyways, after this week, things should be getting simpler day by day, and it is getting closer and closer to the time when I come home! craziness, i know. Anyways, I really need to get some pictures up here. I'll work on it, ok, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home