Sunday, May 21, 2006

Marathon Baby!!

So, as you can see for yourself, the Prague International Marathon '06 was really horrible. You see these wonderful pics of me? They were at about the halfway mark, about km 17 and 22. So, after these photos, I still had to run 12 or 13 more miles!! Just imagine how I looked at the end! Hope you enjoy and hope you don't think I have some strange disease in the pictures. I know I look bad, but i promise, it's just the running





















I look happy huh? It's not true, I must be hallucinating. I think I'm thinking about how I'm gonna spend the rest of my life without running at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

you sexy beast! i am so sorry that it rained; running is hard enough then to carry all that extra water weight in your hair/shirt/shoes, ugh. but again you rock for doing it, and i am jealous of your athletic prowess -- i couldnt do a sub-5-hr with such meager training. you're a natural, kid.

i'll pray for your students. sounds like they need it.

9:05 PM  
Blogger TomS said...

You are HARDCORE brother! Way to go!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home