Tuesday, April 01, 2008

From One Fair to the Next

On Sunday, after I was skiing on Saturday, I wasn't one to forget to move the time up an hour and lose yet another hour of much needed sleep after the long trip of skiing. I awoke and headed off the the swimming pool at 845 for our good friend Honza would be getting baptized. It was a really awesome experience.

After this, I headed off to the Convention Center in Prague where a trade fair of organic and healthy products were a wry. It was really cool and lots of organic things there such as wine, beer, beef, and so many other cool things. I bought some coffee and some tea which has fruit already in it. It was a wild experience. Also at the trade fair was an esoteric side which we quickly breezed through almost without notion. In the end, we ended back in the organic side and were lapping up all the enjoyment and pleasures that one could desire.

Since this is right next to the fair that comes once a year, we walked right into the fair which was extremely overly crowded due to the fact that the weather was belligerently nice. It was great, so we were walking around, weaving our way in and out of the crowds, bobbing and weaving, bobbing and weaving. We made it to the little carnie games which were quite fun to watch. Ever since my days of working them in Santa Cruz, I always enjoy just standing and watching the people play them. It's enough for me. It's crazy though. I almost forgot how people would just throw away their money on those games for the stupid little prizes. It was cool though and I enjoyed it heavily. In the end, I came back to the train and peacefully let myself sulk in my glory, knowing that I had accomplished a lot this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home