Sunday, January 13, 2008

Everyone Lies...

The moment that I wasn't looking forward to (yet also hastily looking forward to) has come. I have recently finished the third season to the tv show House. It was pretty good. I got it as a christmas present from my sister and me and Joseph watched it quite quickly. I saw parts of the 2nd season as I was in America this past summer and it was nice. But the ending was sad to my soul cuz now I have to figure out productive things to do instead of watching shows. Though when the times have came over the past few years when we get some tv show, it has always been accepted openly and warmly and is a nice break from reality.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you liked it! thanks for mentioning me (your brother in law) who also gave you the gift.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home