Thursday, December 13, 2007

American Madness

I forgot all about mentioning something important that happened last week... sorry. About 10 American guys from VA came to Kralupy last week to help out with building an apartment for workers of this ministry directed towards helping people with addiction, both drug and alcohol from what I gather. But... since I have contacts with the people at this ministry, I suggested that maybe some of them come to some of my classes if they'd be interested in getting a more feel for things here. They came and talked and talked to 4 of my classes (which was awesome by the way) and then we sang some songs, preferably the Beetles, and then they embarked. But before them embarked, we had an English Cafe at school on Friday and all the Americans came and also some of our students came also. It was really cool. Everyone seemed to have fun talking and rockin out hardcore. I regrettably only have one picture of the even which i captured on my new handy dandy mobile phone

This was at the cafe where we had a lot of fun and good times. If I stay here next year, I look forward to the time when they are coming again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home