Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fun in Nothing

Well... I guess as the saying goes, "No news is good news". I think that since I started my blog over two years ago, this past month has been the least frequented month of blog writing as has ever been. Anyways, I hope to fulfill all of your hopes and dreams for my blog skills, so i really need to try harder... it's true. But anyways, yea. What's been new with me? I don't know really. Life is quite fine on this end. Today is Thanksgiving as many of you all probably know. For thanksgiving this year, I will be enjoying the festivities on Saturday at one of my friends places so I suppose that good times will be had. As for not so good news. My phone has bunked out on me again (second time in the last 6 months. I've only had it for a little more than a year, and although i have a 2 year warrantee on it. I think I'm just gonna have to give up on it and I think it's time to start a new generation in mobiling capabilities. But we'll just see I guess. I'll decide tomorrow.

ANyways, I find it quite sad that I haven't been able to find anything to write about. I feel that things are gonna start picking up anytime now. Winter is quickly approaching which means fun in the cold and lots of enjoyable Christmas moments. More to be added soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragnar said...

Do not be worried. There will be much rejoicings and happy events in Christmas time.

Mirek

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home