Monday, October 01, 2007

Nowhere to Hide

So... as the weekend would hold for me, i visited the local cinema... oh yea, before this, I have a funny story. I was at this bar with a friend one of my now "good friends" Apparently I've made friends with the czech waiter that's there. He's probably without a doubt the nicest guy and genuinely firendliest guy I've ever met in the Czech Republic. He always has a smile on his face and always wants to talk to me. It's really funny. And he thinks that I can understand Czech completely, which is also funny cuz he speaks really fast. So... anyways, the funny thing is that we were talking and then this motorcycle goes by and he starts talking to me about america and the temperature and all that and then he starts talking to me about Step by Step. Now, if you can think of one of the most unlikely places where you would have a conversation about Step by Step, maybe I think that at a strange pub by some strange 30-something year old Czech dude is probably up there as one of the most unlikely of places. So that's my story and I'm gonna stick to it. And then he proceeded to talk about European 20th c. history and about France and Switzerland and Germany, and Nazis and how strong the czech currency was and blah blah blah, and then as I walked out, he told me to not forget to tell my friends in America about this... first i'm not really 100% sure what he was talking about, so all i can tell you is just what I wrote. Something about guns also.

And then after this I had alone time and went to the movie theater to see Oceans 13 (or as Czechs call it "Danny Part 3"). It was really sweet and i liked it a lot. Reallly awesome and totally worth seeing. I'd have to say that the Ocean trilogy is a really high quality trilogy. Although maybe this one was a bit more predictable, but only a bit. That's all i got to say for now. hope all is good. take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home