Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Adventures of Getting a Hotdog





So... I was in Prague today doin a bit of some shopping (which was awesome by the way. I live for it) But about noon or so I was on the main square and I had a bit of a hunger for some good home cookin. Unfortunately there's not this kind of food on the square which is readily accessible to me. So I decided to opt out for a hotdog and a beer. So i went up to the little food stand, walked up and said, "Hello, I'd like a hotdog with ketchup." And then they asked me if I wanted a cappucino. I said no (who has cappucino with a hotdo?) and said a beer. And then they said which and i told them the one on tap, and they told me that this bottled beer is better, and i said no, i like on tap better. And then they asked me where I was from and blah blah blah, but it was strange because they definitely weren't czech cuz their czech didn't sound native and their english didn't sound czech. THey were weird and then they asked me if i wanted to take a shot. I laughed and told them no. And then they said, no, you'll have one with us! I laughed some more and said no thanks, and then i just tried to pay as fast as i could and got out of there. Weird expereince of the day. But fun in retrospect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always loved a hot cup of coffee with my hot dogs

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you would've asked for a @*%# in a box, things would've been much smoother.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home