Friday, August 03, 2007

To Those of a Concerned Status

With being back in the states comes a lot of time of reflection. And as of recently, I've had a lot of this time. One main reason is the fact that I've had to clean out my room of everything of importance because the house that i grew up in is about to be no more. But I've had a chance to look at old pictures (not enough though. I can't wait to go and look through more of them), a chance to look through old card collections ( I used to be a big card collector. I've probably got about a million kajillion dollards worth of cards at home), and just a whole lot of other stuff that is rather old.

The last few weeks have been a bit fun, but interesting in that fact also. You see, it seems that my time here has been quite relaxing, but my time is always filled up with doing something, so i guess in that instance, things are quite busy for me, but I'm actually kinda happy about that. It's nice to be busy doing stuff but still have to feeling of being in a relaxed state and to know that I'm on vacation. Hm... boring life from me, I know. There's really nothing interesting going on now. I'm going to a Counting Crows concert next week, so that'll be cool. And also I'm going to LA. So, more busy things to come. See ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home