Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Beauties of Life in Czech Switzerland

Well... if you've never heard of it, check it out. It's got a beautiful natureside and picturesque foresty hills. It's cool. So... let me tell you my story real quick. I went there last week with 7 students and one teacher for 3 days. First of all, we were gonna stay in cabins, but we got there and the cabins were closed even though we made reservations. But never fret, they let us stay in this dorm-like place which cost per person about 3 and a half bucks a night. pretty impressive if i do say so myself. So... but there was a catch. Apparently, they had decided to sit this dorm structure right on top of a big sewage base, therefore making everything smell wretched. You'd think we'd leave our dirty noisy city to come to the forest for some silence and good smells of nature. No no no, it sucked. And therefore, what do you think we would do the entire time? Hm... I think that we're in the nature so we'd go walking around and explore and whatnot... no again. We spent most of our time in the stupid smelly place and it was a bit absurd the whole situation. All in all, what we did see of the place was quite beautiful. It was enjoyable to just walk around and see some clean trees every here and there. But for the most part I was just away from my home stuck in this craphole, left to do Sudoku (which I just started on the trip. I picked a good time to pick up this hobby). Anyways... :) I think that the rest of my journeys this summer will prove to be much more enjoyable and more exciting. I'm going to visit the Karlovy VarY International Film Festival this weekend and so I'm quite looking forward to the adventure and the happiness that will be involved in this excursion :) I'll tell you all about it soon. I hope I find time to write about it before my entourage of trips following one after another ending in the states. talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home