Friday, June 08, 2007

Early Morning Ponderings

As time goes on and the days get longer, I finid myself waking up earlier and earlier. Today... I was sleeping and i was quite aware of the depth of my sleep. It was a really strong sleep i think, and I woke up and just automatically thought "OH NO!! I've slept in! " Cuz it was light outside and blah blah, and so i quickly looked at my watch to see that thankfully it was only 5AM. :) So... what would i do next? Well... I tried to sleep a bit more, but thanks to the lack of motivation and eager willingness from my dog to help me satisfy his early morning desire to go outside and run around, i got up fairly soon after that. There seems to be an early morning routine nowadays as I start to think about it actually. I get up butt-early, I walk benji, and then I just sit there tryin to think of what I'm going to teach about for the day. I do this for about 2 hours, and then realize that I haven't figured anything out. I've just been in a 2 hour long daze and I seem to be quite oblivious to everything around me at this time. But... thankfully I only have to strive forth only a few more weeks and then freedom will be my bliss.

Things pondering about when in a complete daze:

- What is the new news for today on CNN
- What do I think about the new news for today on CNN
- How am I gonna fit everything I wanna do in America into 4 weeks
- What the heck am I gonna do in the 3 weeks I'll be free here in Kralupy
- Who in the world is gonna wanna take care of my dog for me for a month while I'm in America
- Maybe I'll take some holiday before I go to America
- Where will I go
- What will I do there
- Who will I go with
- How will I get there
- Why do I have so many thoughts to ponder
- Should I ponder more, or try and get some work done
- How many more days until I finish for holiday

So... these are only a few of a slew of things that are running through my head from the hours of 530AM-730AM and then I start working for my 8 o clock class. Ok... Well... I actually need to get ready for class now, so I guess this was more of a pondering put down on paper for me to think about :) Hope things are well... See ya'll soon. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home