Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Little Wedding in the Time Being

So... as many of you probably know. I was in America for a week a few weeks back. It was a rather good week, but busier than a DHS worker at a pigfarm. Runnin around everywhere seein people here and there and everywhere. I was drivin, flyin, walking... you name it, i took it in route to and throughout my journey in America. The wedding was quite nice. It was a big party and lots of fun was had by all. All said and done, I'm quite happy that I was able to make it back for this great celebration. It was really great to see all my family, especially my little nephew who has recently started talking and at the wedding he wore a cute little tuxedo (check out the pic of it). So... there's really not much to say about the wedding. It went well. It was quite big, and we all had fun. Normal procedure as in most weddings. Enjoy some of the few pics I got.

Me and My Brother at some special dinner

Me and Ty relaxing


My 2 sisters and my sister-in-law before the wedding



Ty and Rennie in their tuxes



Cathleen in her dress with Kelly



Brother-in-law Justin and Christina, me and my mom waitin around after the wedding.

So... there's a few pics about the wedding. Hope you enjoyed it, and if i get more pics in, I'll put them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home