Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Car Ride

So, today was a beautiful day outside and I decided to join two English teachers, Jarda and Zdenek, for a BBQ at Jarda's. He picked me up and we went to his place, and I even took Benji because he has a yard and Benji can run around. The small problem is that Benji doesn't like cars so much. He gets really nervous and scared. So usually we put him in the trunk, but today we didn't and he was sitting on my lap and i rolled down the window so he could get some fresh air and not be so scared. I didn't really think that he would be so stupid as to jump out the window... but i was wrong. Benji was so scared he jumped out the window while we were driving and i was still holding the leash and luckily we stopped rather abruptly and no one was injured, but it was quite an interesting situation. Needless to say, we put him in the trunk for the rest of the journey. But anyways, that the big news for me today. Enjoy your day, as I will also. The BBQ was really great and lots of fun, but i'm quite tired and maybe I'll take a nap now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Aaaaaah, Benjiiiiii!!!! :)

Oh my gosh, he has "survived" so many things already. I think you have a golden dog. He's so lucky! :)

peace

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home