Sunday, March 04, 2007

Springin the Break 07

So, much has happened as of recently. Some good times of relaxation, some good times of fun and enjoyment with family, and some with some friends of all ages. First thing that I could tell you about (which is the main reason I haven't been able to update in a while) is about my Spring Break. My brother and his best friend, Kevin, came to visit me for the week, and it was probably one of the best breaks ever. Just relaxing and more relaxing. It was really fun to have them over here. I think maybe it was a bit more different than what they had expected. And it's funny for me to see how people see the differences. Cuz for me, everything here seems normal and also in America it seems normal. I hardly notice any of the differences anymore. Well there are big differences, but they don't really bother me that much. I think the biggest surprise for them was that English was spoken as fluently as they had expected. So it was fun for me to be able to translate for them. It was a good time. They were here for 5 days.
(This is our first night together. Just the three of us. They were tired)

The first day went to Prague and saw all the wonderful sights that they have to offer.
(this one has the castle a bit in the background)

We spent time with some of my students one night, so they got the traditional feel a bit also. There's really not much to say actually. We were relaxing a lot and seeing sights inbetween our time of relaxing. It was quite fun. We got in a good mileage of walking eachd day, so we deserved our relaxing moments. We also visited the capital city to the south, in Austria, called Vienna. We saw a lot of stuff, and I'm really not being that detailed... am i? :) sorry. Just have a look at the pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

yeah, you're right, I'm missing a lot of deatils over here...but the pics are great and that's why I forgive you :D

I am SO SO excited for you to have such an awesome time!!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Zach Barnes said...

thanks mr anonymous. you know i don't like slandering on my blog. so please refrain from any of it. And just because you write in czech doesn't make it any better. If you know me, then you know that I understand czech. And this is the reason why I've granted your comment a one-way ticket to the trash. :) feel free to leave nice comments that aren't harming anyone.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home