Thursday, January 18, 2007

I was POISONED!!

Wow, cool. So I was poisoned last week. I can literally say that i have been poisoned now. That's what my illness has been. And who poisoned me none other than my roommate Andrew. I knew he was jealous, but i would never have thought he would try such a thing. Actually, he poisoned me because he too had been poisoned by the dastardly little salmonella virus. So, for 4 days I was quite up a creek because of this so-called poisoning. But things are almost 100% now. It's funny how many times I've escaped death... I've been poisoned, shot at, almost hit by a train, run over by a car, kidnapped by pirates, been eaten by rabid dogs.... (well i assume those the next ones to add). Ok, enjoy your day. Bye for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thanks for posting on my blog. It's nice to know someone actually reads it. So I thought I'd returned the favor. Glad to hear you and Andrew are still alive. My now-exboyfriend got a nasty case of salmonella his last day in Prague...guess there's an epidemic. Well, don't let Andrew try to poison you again, and have a splendid week my friend!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home