Friday, April 20, 2007

The End of the School Year Rush

As things begin to mutter down to an extravaganza of peacefulness, things, though they seem be coming to a simmer, still seem to have some life left in them yet. To start things, I should tell you about the last two of my immediate family who made it out for a visit. My mom and my oldest sister, Christina, were the lucky winners of two rountrip tickets to Prague last week (due to technicalities that could not be resolved, they ended up paying for them). So... anyways, it was quite a pleasant occasion to have them come over and visit for a while at least. They were able to come over and see the way life works over here, and the just how true of a dog Benji is. It was great, they were quite impressed with Prague, Vienna, and seemed to enjoy their time in Kralupy also. They were even able to visit some of my classes which i think they were able to enjoy quite a bit. It was a fun time, when all was said and done. I can't say really what I thought our best time to be, but for my mom it probably wasn't all the running around. One funny story that happened was when maybe my mom would want to say hi to every person she came across on the street. Besides that, everything went fairly normally. It was a good time had by all. In addition to this crazy extravaganza of fun, we had a fun English party for the students who are taking graduating exams in English. It was a fun time and I believe most of the people really enjoyed themselves and had a great time. We were all happy and enjoyed all the English leisure time :)

In the weeks to come, it seems to be fairly low key. We have some free days from school due to holidays and other stuff like that, and we have Seniors graduating and then I'll be in America for a week for my sister's wedding, and then pretty much the year will be finished. It's quite sad actually, but that's how the year always ends, so you just have to get used to it. So... until something else exuberating happens, see ya on the other side.

1 Comments:

Blogger TomS said...

what up dude! Thanks for the comment. Another freakin' year is done for you over there! Crazy, how fast time flies, but one more year closer to Jesus that's great thing.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home