Friday, June 15, 2007

As... (A Progression of Time)

So... as the world continues to rotate on it's one and only axis, the school year comes to a close.

As I sit and contemplate and listen to this Czech song called Metamorphosis, the whole concept of some of the most ordinary things in life become bleak and seem to fade into nothingness.

As I prepare for my good friend Stephen's birthday party tonight, I ponder the fact that my life is everchanging and this could be one of the last good meetings of an old crew.

As I look to the future, I find comfort and fear.

As Benji stares persistently out of the window, the world seems to stop for him, and there is nothing so important as what's in his line of sight.

As you continue to read this, you'll probably wonder what the heck he's tryin to say.

As I wonder what the heck I'm tryin to say, I realize I've been thinking how to finish this sentence for 2 hours now.

As this last 2 hours have passed, I have been sleeping a bit, and in the meantime Benji is snoring.

As the winds of the nearby forest are thrown into oblivion, the fury of the forest people is maintaining its vigor for freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home