Monday, July 09, 2007

"... Milk was a Bad Choice..."

We are in Hradec Kralove now at a cafe with WIFI on the main square and this is how our day turned horrible from the get go. we woke up this morning and got the breakfast we had bought the previous night. We got some baguettes and some milk and some cereal bars. The chocolate milk, from the brand Milky Up, was opened and we proceeded to drink it. Hm... it really tastes strange... Wow, this really tastes strange... This is some really strange milk. At this point we had drunk half of the bottle and it really tasted sweet and maybe even sour... So... I found the expiration date, and could you believe that this milk had expired JANUARY 26, 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I almost threw up right then. Pictures to come later. Just wanted you to share in my ultimate disgustment. Enjoy your day.

We took it back to the gas station and they gave us a new bottle which expired 2 years later than the previous one and it was much better. But... this thought will dwell within me for many ages...

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

When the toast is burned
And all the milk has turned
And captain Crunch is waving farewell
When the big one finds you
May this song remind you
That they don't serve berakfast in hell...

Aaaaah. DISGUSTING. Poor you.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Peta said...

"breakfast" instead of "berakfast". Guess you understood anyway. But I really do need to get better in typing. Maybe I should take that those classes in our school that - as I had always thought - are completely unnecessary and a loss of time otherwise.

8:42 AM  
Blogger TomS said...

Hey Z Dizzle,

give me a call when you get to the states so we can talk. I saw a license plate here of somebody that read: I Czech

Made me think of you.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home