Friday, July 06, 2007

Weekend in Sumava

So I finally made it down to the beautiful mountains in the south of Czech Republic las weekend. We spent 3 days at my friend's cottage in the middle of nowhere Sumava Mountains. It was great and a amazing experience for me. Just relaxing being out in the fresh air. Benji enjoyed it thoroughly also. He was free 24 hours a day for the first time in God knows how long. And we went on a 20 km hike which I believe was the highlight of Benji's life thusfar. I've never seen him sleep so long (he slept for approx. 48 hours) after some kind of excercise. Anyways, it was fun and I'm glad to have been able to have spent a few days with some of my really good friends. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the weekend, but just imagine something quite beautiful with rolling hills and lots of fun. We make campfires every night and cooked out sausages the whole time. It was a real man's weekend. Next on the list is my roommate's wedding today and then heading off on a weeklong excursion to Hradec Kralove, Telc and surrounding places. It'll be nice. Sleep well everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

Are you kiddin me, I'm going to Hradec Kralove, too!! (half of my family lives there, I have been requested...so famous after being in America, what can I do :))

Good to hear about the weekend. Wait... weren't you gonna go to Italy?

1:49 AM  
Blogger Robby Davis said...

Zach,
I went in and saw your mom the other day. She is excited about your impending return. I hope to spend some time with you. See ya!
Robby

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home