Sunday, July 15, 2007

Round 2... In the books

As I sit here in my flat in Kralupy... alone... once again (a regular occurance this year actually), as Benji is gone for the summer, I sit back and take a few minutes to look at the year. This year has been a lot different than the previous.

- I've been out of the country only twice for example (a weekend trip to Berlin, and a trip to Cyprus) as compared to the many long hours I spent on trains my first year.

- I got a dog this year which has changed the dynamics to my place quite severely... but in a fun way.

- I had a brand new set of students this year and taught a lot more at the Gymnazium which was undeniably a lot of fun, though I always enjoy teaching whatever class I get. The dynamics are different for each.

- I grew a lot closer with a lot of friends that I didn't expect, and a bit farther from friends i didn't expect

There's been so many fun moments and memories this year that I will carry over to next year and the years beyond. There's been fun times spent with people out, There's been fun times relaxing at home. There's been good times in Prague, good times in Kralupy, Good times everywhere. It's really hard to sit back and describe a year in a few words. It's been good and I've been happy

Tuesday I'm goin back to the States again for a month this time though. So... I'll be in America if you need me. Hope all is well and... yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home