Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Varying Degrees of "El Juventud"

In the life of a comic, things tend to be a little hazed and maranged, but that's a part of life i'm not familiar with. At the time being, I'm in Los Angeles and, but tomorrow the winds shall carry me home for my last little hoorah in the states. Things in LA have been quite of the interest, or might I say... a good time...? It's been relaxing and the weather has been the best in the 3 summers I've been out here. So that's been pretty freaking sweet. Other than that, life has been busy I guess. Meeting new people that I've been training the last few days who shall be joining the family over in Central Europe for next year. They all seem like a bunch of crackas to me, but then again, they're pretty fun to be around and it's good that they be crackas. In a week or so, I will be landin with you from my homebase back in the countryside of Kralupy. it'll be relaxing time where I can probably just try and get back into normal day life and the routine of awesomeness that floods around me. So wait for it and the fun shall continue.

I'm not really that excited about joining in on the heat that is back in the center of the states, but i'm willin to bear back in with it for another 3 days to be with my family and enjoy the joys of being home in the land of the red man for a few more days.

Can't really think of any funny stories in the last few weeks. Nothing too crazy has happened. Plane rides have been mediocre at best and yea... The first days at training were fun cuz I was able to meet up with some friends that won't be returning, namely Stephen who'd been there with me from the beginning and with whom many of my crazy trip stories included, being Cyprus, Slovenia, breweries around Czech, and Greece. And just imagine of the times when we didn't even go anywhere... talk about crazy. Anyways, it's too bad, but life moves on and I'll keep being a rockstar...

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

All of you ESIers are always so cool. No need for me to go to the training to know that :))

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your house!!!! But you know you always have your home in Czech, too. So, don't worry cuz that building has been there like 80 years or something and still stands firmly :)

You're truly trying to make my English better, aren't you :) But that's ok, my vocab is never rich enough ;)

I am so excited for this year. It will be a hard-working one but also a fun one. It'll be strange to be your real student but awesome at the same time.

See ya soon,
Peta

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home