Friday, September 14, 2007

Teaching... Round-3-Style

So... as it has it, next week is my very first full week of teaching. Hm... not really looking forward to it. As it stands now, I'll be teaching a bit more than usual (or even than i'm supposed to), but there is a good side to this. I don't have to teach on Fridays this year which is pretty cool, and I only start at 8 once a week which is also really sweet considering last year was 3 times a week and twice at 9. But of course there should be some downsides to this schedule of awesome proportions, yea? Well... there is. I do have to teach quite a few nights actually, 3 to be precise, and my dinner schedule is still up in the air as it has it now, for twice a week due to the fact that I am teaching from 4-8 twice a week. Hm... 330 is too early for dinner i assume, and 830 is pushin it cuz there's a good chance i'll be pretty darn hungry. I'll think of something, don't you all worry one bit.

Aha, and the other cool thing about my full schedule is that I got to make a cool little calendar of a normal week (actually i just took my high school schedule and added my private lessons to it. See!!! Yea... i'm ready for the year i guess. I'm lookin forward yet dreadin it all at the same time. I'm excited about winter and Christmas

You know I think I've finally decided... after almost 23 years of life (wow i'm old, that's crazy) I've decided on the difficult decision between summer and winter, and I've decided I like winter about a million times more. I've always said that in the winter i'm lookin forward to summer and in the summer, i'm lookin forward to winter, but now after living in a winter-minded country, I actually quite like the cold. I like waking up in the morning and going outside and feeling the briskness of the air and I love the feeling of being so freezing and then walking into somewhere that's warm. I like drinking hotwine, I like the snow, but most importantly, I love the feeling of the Christmas season. I love listening to christmas songs just about all the time and it's just the happiest time of the year for me. Wow... all of a sudden I'm just really happy :D Today will be a good day I think. Hm... I really don't know why I went off on that tangent, but I did, and I'm quite satisfied with it, so i'm leaving it. Actually I could talk about winter and about the awesome things about it all day long, but i can't right now cuz i have to go, but i'd love to pick up this convo with you all again later. Ok cool. latelr

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah living in Vegas makes me a winter lover too, 128 degrees just takes the fun right out of summer

11:17 AM  
Blogger Peta said...

I love two things about the picture:

1) You write AK instead of AC :)
2) Your schedule openly says AK2 - Pub :) I think they should rename it in the Otahals' Schedule, also, and I'm sure the number of students would increase rapidly :)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Peta said...

oh no, I'm sorry, I said it in a wrong way... I meant both points in good ways! I thought "AK" sounded more Czech, so I wanted to say you were so advanced you write your own schedule in Czech... and with the pub, oh well, I don't think I said anything bad. I really wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Sorry if that offended you. I really didn't mean it! Sorry.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home