Friday, December 07, 2007

Mikulas Day

So... if you don't remember from the previous 2 years, this is Dec. 5th and it's a day when Mikulas comes with his devils and angels and brings judgment to those of poor valor throughout the year. Maybe you'll get candy or maybe be taken to hell. And at school maybe students are put through torture by the graduating students. Here is the link to my first post made on Dec. 8th, 2005 (http://www.zbarnes.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_archive.html)
Anyways, here are a few pictures taken from my new phone of when one of the graduating classes came all dressed up as devils and angels to my class and tortured my poor little students and made them sing some stupid czech songs.


3 Comments:

Blogger Ragnar said...

I have never really enjoyed this day. And the coal and lipstick is nothing compared to starch mixed with salt in water they used this year. Especialy, when you got it all over your face, hair and clothes.
But I must admit, that we were happy, because we got physics and history interrupted (both groups on school visited our class)
By the way, have you seen my brother Bedrich? He was one of the devils in one group. He was the most brutal one of them. Long black hair, leather coat with black clak and poker in one hand.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ragnar, I am Bedrich's classmate and I may assure you we sadly didn't get to visit Zach's class. No time. Too many sinners on the way :)

I know you aren't enjoying this day now but wait until the time of you being 4.A. comes. You'll enjoy it. And hey, once I got starch straight into my face. Didn't feel too nice. That's why we wanted to pay it back :) It's nothing personal, though, I promise. It wasn't our intention to put the starch all over your clothes and hair. Some devils, however, just decided to go crazy. Apologize for that.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Ragnar said...

I think I WILL enjoy 4.A.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home