Friday, November 23, 2007

New Info from a Happy Man

So... this morning I found a reason to write to you about. First of all... the morning started with an unexpected late wake up of 640!! OH NO!!! So quickly I had to walk my dog and get dressed and then bike a mile to my first meeting. Luckily, by the grace of God, I made it there about a minute and a half late, but it was craziness I tell you.

After that, I groggily biked back home and... if you remember how I told you that my stupid phone broke, well... of course it didn't fix itself, so I decided to just go to the local phone store (O2) and looked around for a while and finally I was able to pick out something really nice. I'm really excited about it because I finally decided to dish out a little bit more to get something really cool. Maybe my first cool phone I've had. Hey, I thought I deserved it. So here I am, at 23 with my first cameral phone. It's cool. I don't know if I'll ever use any of the cool functions, but i'm happy with it and hopefully it won't bunk out like my last one did. So... here she is. The pride of my weekend.

So, anyways, that's all I got for now. I'm quite tired. Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving. Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

It rocks!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home