Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Package





Due to my stupidity and my overdrafting of my account, I had to go through some loops and get a new debit card, and i got it in the mail today, but that's not all... no sir, thanks to the aid of my mom, I have been treated with Zija ;) http://www.zijapower.com. She always knows what makes me feel right at home.



"What do you get when you combine the MOST NOURISHING PLANT on the planet with THE MOST CONVENIENT and EFFECTIVE DELIVERY METHOD?"

The answer if you haven't figured out yet is Zija, the itty bitty can of goodness. Nourishing the World, Making Waves in America


What's in Zija™?

Zija contains leaf powder, leaf puree, seed cake, fruit powder, and fruit juice harvested from organically grown Moringa oleifera trees.

Zija is made from all natural and all Generally Recognized As Safe ingredients, is hypoallergenic, celiac tolerated, gmo free, gluten free, no preservatives or stabilizers whatsoever, low in naturally occurring sugars, fat free, trans fat free, hydrogenated fat free, no artificial coloring, no animal products, soy free, corn free, and wheat free.

Zija is simply good stuff that's good for you.



After a close examination of the Presentation DVD that came with my 6 pack, the baby 5.5 oz. cans are obviously the world's greatest drink, and that can't be denied. You too will be swayed once you listen to the 30 minute interview with the two expert doctors and watch the history of the plant that grows with Asia which according to the film has "potent goodness". I'm at a loss for words cuz i was really worried how I was going to make it through these last 7 months over here, but now, finally, I have my answer. I feel that now I can do anything. I feel strong, and this quite possibly could be one of the strongest feelings I've ever felt before.

Thanks Mom... but more importantly... Thanks Zija.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ragnar said...

I don`t doubt this Zija drink is great. Everyting made of pure, natural essences is great. But on the picture (with you and the drink) I can`t see anything else but some restorative drug commercial. You just look like some crazy drugged gnome. :] (no offense)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

wait, "last 7 months"?? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????

:(

2:33 PM  
Blogger Zach Barnes said...

ragner, that's precisely what i was tryin for. i'm glad I was able to make my point clear.

as for last 7 months, it's just until the school year's over. nothing's decided yet.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

Thanks. That makes me a whole lot more hopeful :)

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home