Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pulled Over on the Sidewalk


So the other night, I was walking home from the train station. It was about 115 or so and it was drizzling a bit, but not too bad. Ok, maybe a bit more than drizzle, but still quite bearable. Anyways, I was walkin home and I saw these police cars driving by, and then I saw another and a bit later, another. I noticed the strangeness of it. When I was almost at home, there was another one that drove by my and i didn't pay attention to it really until it started going in reverse at the same speed as me. I looked over but then continued to ignore them. Then the dude rolled down his window and asked me where i was going (i think) and so i said home. He then told me to come over there to his window. I did... still strange... and he proceeded to ask me questions. (like the cubed root of 432. i told him i wasn't sure about that) But then i told him i was a teacher at the school here and he kinda mocked me.

It was quite strange and I tried my best to answer the questions that i thought he might have been asking. He asked my my last name, first, dob, and then where i live. I finially told him at the school. he then said ok, bye, and then they drove off. Really strange I think. I think it must have been obvious that i was no trouble to them, but it was strange. I had always wondered what it'd be like to be stopped like that by the police

well... i guess that means i can mark that off my list of life accomplishments

1 Comments:

Blogger Ragnar said...

I guess you met some typical czech policemen. Nothing to do, annoying innocent people...

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home