Sunday, June 01, 2008

Last Retreat

Just got back from a trip in south eastern Bohemia. Pretty fun. It was the last official retreat that I had with my organization and my American friends in CZ. It was really fun. The weather was perfect. We stayed at this camping ground with several cabins and most of the weekend we were having different meetings and then just walking around or sitting and talking and playing cards. It was nice because it was basically just us there and there weren't many people to bother us. We had a cookout one night and made another campfire on the second night
Anyways. we've got only a few more weeks of grades at school and it seems like things are starting to wrap up pretty quickly. Hope things end up well. I'll keep u posted on what news is going on in the final 2 months I'm here. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home