Saturday, April 19, 2008

Some Sights from Prague

Yesterday I was in Prague and we went on top of the Hybernia Theater to take some snaps of the beautiful view of Prague that it offers. I hope you enjoy them. I think it offers some of the best views in the town perhaps. Well, perhaps it encompasses most of the most desirable sights. I'll show you.

In this picture you can see most of the cool things of Prague. You can see most close, the Powder Tower. Then you can also see in the distance the Petrin Lookout Tower (which is a replica of the Eiffel Tower) as well as the Prague Castle. And then in Old Town Square yo can see the Tyn Church and the Astronomical Clock



In this picture you can see one of the main pedestrian streets. This on os called Na Prikope. It has all the main shops and is a cool place to walk along. It leads to the main square of Wenceslas and then continues to lead to the Vltava River. It is pretty cool to see and to see so far along it for me. You can also see to the left the National Bank with the statue of some dude on a lion. That's cool too


That's about all the coolest shots I took. Hope you enjoyed it. It's cool though. Just trust me. Life was good that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home