Tuesday, May 06, 2008

To a Island of Desperation

So, after a long time coming, I'm finally getting to go to the British Isle. The famed island that has caused so many world problems. But I don't blame them, they all seem like good people. I'm actually looking forward to getting to be able to see the place. Not as excited as other places, but i still feel like it's a necessity in life. The infamous island that I only know by air looking over the not so vastness of it. It'll be cool, but I'm not getting my hopes up, which could also be a good thing.

We leave tomorrow by bus. We're going with the school here and taking 30 students. It will be an interesting time I feel because it's like 16 hours or something like that to the English Channel and then another 2 hours after the ferry ride. And I just hope it will be a good time. We'll see lots of places and try and enjoy ourselves as much as possible. :) We'll visit London, Shakespeare's birthplace which is apparently a big hotspot for tourists, and Oxford, where the famous British Greats, such as Beowolf and his friends corralled each other day and night at. From here we'll travel back across the channel and head down to Paris where we plan on spending a day visiting the sights. Luckily I've already been here, cuz i feel that one day isn't enough to spend here. But it'll be an enjoyable time nonetheless, and then we arrive back home Monday around noon. Whoa, it'll be a fast trip to admire some kinda cool places.

Don't worry, I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm looking forward cuz most likely this will be my last big trip before coming home, so I'm ready to relax and just kick back and be happy. Ok. so that's it for now. Talk to you all next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home