Friday, June 06, 2008

Wine-0s Galore



Last night was a very fun and special night for myself. One of my adult students, of who I have been teaching for the duration of the school year him and his family several hours a week, was throwing a party for his customers from his private company. The party, as it turned out was quite an interesting and fun adventure of which me and my fellow comrade-in-action took part in.

The party was at quite a nice restaurant/club in the center of Prague. The basement was reserved and there were about 50-70 people there I believe. The first action of the night was the wine-tasting. We were tasting wine from Moravia, from the selection of red, white, and rose. Lots of really high quality drinks also. (Let me not forget to mention everything was free). After the wine tasting, we continued on our extravaganza of food and a continuation of any of the wines we felt necessary to indulge in once more.

Next I would like to mention the food. First off, we came there and there was lots of cold food such as roast beef and cheese and great things like this. After a while, they brought in a 2.5 foot loong pig (head pictured below), and after this was the opportunity to partake in a side of prime rib. Wow, really excellent time. And the desserts were just as delicious.


In the end, I bought a really tasty bottle of wine, and am looking forward to the christening of something important with it. Wish you all could have experienced it with me. It was def a night of magic and remembrance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds quite nice man

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home