Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Flight and Recap

On my plane trip right now over the Atlantic somewhere. Just watche MI3. It was pretty fun. This has been a fairly enjoyable trip thusfar. I came on the plane and sat down in my seat and quickly started to chat it up with this girl who had an accent. Me being the one going to Germany, I asked if she was German, she says, "hekc no fool" she was Polish. Her name is Agnes. She's We've talked a lot, and it has made the trip more enjoyable. I'm just pretty pumped to finall yget back home and unpack. These past 7 weeks have been awesome, but I think it has been long enough. I need to unpack, see some friends, get John, and start school. . So, now looking back on the summer, I can reflect on some of the high points.
Best Moments:
- definitely gotta be hanging with my brother and my nephew
- hangin out in norman with my sis
- both the daquari nights with Brad
- my last night in Norman with a good friend
- talking deep stuff with Matt "the law student"
-plane ride to LA with the supporting actress of "Borat". (comes out nov.3)
-all the hookah nights

Music of the summer:
-How to Save a Life"- The Fray
"Taking the Long Way Home"- Dixie Chicks
These two albums are pretty much and have been what's given my summer some sort of normalcy. Something I can come back to over and over no matter what new experience the summer has thrown in my path. The first 3 songs on both are my favs.

(A few hours later)
So, now I'm in Munich waiting for my last connection... my 15th flight in the last 2 months!! I'm not flyin for a while, that's for sure. I'm really happy and excited to get back and be able to chill... finally! For the first time in 2 or 3 months i will see some kind of normalcy to my life, and it is a much needed acquisition to my life. wow. And I'm pretty sure that another thing that will be added to my Best Moments list will be my other new acquisition in a few days of my darling John (the new dog). Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home