Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dreams of Destiny

So... last night I had an interesting dream. I always like it when I dream of something fun and new. But as I start to set off on a journey of adventure and daring bravery, I had a dream that perhaps correlates to it, though I hope in no way it does :) I had a dream last night that I was taking an adventurous trip to the Amazon (the Amazon in my dream is Romania in reality) and I am always so careful about my bags and keeping them with me. But somehow, I managed to leave my bags on the plane or they were stolen from me or something and just at the beginning of the trip, I didn't have any of the stuff I needed. I was totally lost and with nothing at all. :) Crazy, but it would be more crazy if it really happened, but don't worry, it won't. I can't wait for the adventure to start and for the times of tomorrow to be the times of today. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what kinds of fruit are exhumed from such a trip as this. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home