Monday, June 23, 2008

The End of the Line

As I sit here looking at my cutie doggie Benji, I think of the last three years. The last three years have been full of so many moments that I never want to forget. There's people here that are more important to me than I would have ever imagined. The good times far outweigh the bad times.

In the last few weeks, I have some good times and bad times. I've been utterly sad and happy. I've learned so much, yet yearn to learn more. I really can't express how much these years have showed me. When I came here, I was nothing. I was a little kid who had just finished college, and who didn't know, but wanted to know so much, what life was all about. Who wanted to know about the world. Who wanted to know what was really out there. At this point in my life, I'm still only 23 and therefore I can't say that I have a good grasp on what life is all about. Quite the contrary, I feel that there is even more out there than I could've realize before. But I feel like also that I will never know enough to truly see what i need to see to fulfill the life of what I want.

That's where the whole thing about trust comes in. I have faith and trust that my life has a purpose and I know that, though there are bad times there are good ones also and that I will learn from the good ones and exponentially from the bad ones. I hope to really find myself in these last few weeks here. I really can't believe how fast the time goes. three and out; it's an unbelievable feeling. How could it go so fast. I know I'm gonna look back in 20 years and be like, wow, how the hell did it go so fast. how can life just sail by? So... how can I relish it? The thing is that I really need to cherish the time I have. Life happens fast, and if you don't cherish it, you're not even gonna realize what you're experiencing. You have to really reach out and touch what you've got in front of you and live life like it's supposed to be lived.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i love this post.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quiet beginning,
quiet ending...
nothing more to expect

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your life is a mist, quickly fading

2:33 PM  
Blogger lizcannon said...

hey, call us, we'll be in okla july 10-13

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home