Thursday, August 21, 2008

Adventures in a New Job

So, i've been living back in Norman for a few weeks now and have been working pretty a lot for over a week now. Put in more than 40 hours my first week and on pace to smash that record this week. Just in time to get ready in time for school to start on Monday. Wow. I'm lookin for things to slow down ,but i really don't see that happening. At the moment, I'm not really allowed anything more than maybe a 3 or 4 hour nap at night time since i get home at about 330ish in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon when i have a break between the morning and evening shifts. But things are good I think. I am happy i was able to find a job so easily and i hope to continue here during the school year. I'm really tired now, so i hope to keep up some more notes as the year progresses.

I feel things will start to become steadily crazy busy as school starts and i'll be at high school all day and then at work all night and then try and find time to attend my other college classes and do homework and maybe see my family every once in a while. we'll just have to wait and see. I'll fill u in on any fun stories as they come. I think i can think of some, but i'l write them soon, just not now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home