Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cleanin, Packin, and Moneyin...

Things go slow here at times, but not at these times. Less than three weeks now and my life is busy with lots of cleanin and packin. I clean something, and then i find something else that needs more cleaning, and then 2 days later, it's almost like nothing was done in the first place. And the tedious job of packing is something that is never ending. Finding what stuff needs to be packed, sorted and put with other like things, throwing some stuff away, deciding what needs to be left and what needs to be given away. Sucks. Thus is life.

And i found out yesterday about my student loan for next semester! I'm getting money. Pretty cool, and 500 bucks I won't even have to pay back. Happy birthday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home