Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wow... sorry all

It seems as though September 2008 was the first month in over three years which did not merit a post. It's sad, but true. As things in America are fairly busy and uneventful, I haven't been that motivated in writing what things have been going on.

THough something did happen to me the other day. I woke up ready to drive to school the other day and was duly surprised to come to the conclusion that my car engine wouldn't turn over. The engine just couldn't get going and i got scared. Luckily, my roommate was able to take me to school where I was first of all... late, but my nervousness didn't end there. I still had the big problem of getting the 3 miles home after school finished at 4, fixing my car and then getting to the bar for work which is 1.5 miles away all in an hour. Luckily, I was able to get a ride with my teacher, but only after Jeopardy was over at 430 and I got home, and had to keep my fingers crossed that my other roommate would be home... which he was... I was batting 1000 so far, and I had a hunch of what the problem was for my car, so I had to get my roommate to take me to the nearest gas station (I figured it was just out of gas... or so I hoped) to get some gas. I made it back fast and put the gas in my car and it started!! Wow... i was lucky... I quickly darted off the work and made it there just 3 minutes late! WOW... talk about a stressful day... but it all worked out in the end and I was happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

dude, how did you get your car home in the first place if it was out of gas??! (and I'm definitely amused, as it fits exactly into whatever 'image' I have of you: that your car would just run out of gas in the driveway! lol)

thanks for the stories.... life in the usa isn't boring for sure, just different, so we still want to hear about it!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

Brad said it right :)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home