Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleepless in Budapest

Oh what a sequel that would be if Tom Hanks would just give in to the immensity of such a heart stopping thriller. Hm... I wonder how it'd go. Maybe Meg Ryan could be like a Chinese lady who moved to Athens and Tom could be some really awesome Hungarian guy who just needs some kind of maid or something. Anyways, she sees the add that some cool Hungarian guy can't sleep because his house is too dirty. She sees her chance to make it big and to help such a poor man out. She hitchhikes all the way to Budapest and tada, it's almost the exact same story as Cinderella... but a bit not.

I would pretty much totally buy an awesome movie such as this... or at least rent it or see it in the theaters. And we could get Antonio Banderas to direct it. I hear he's got some killer photo angles that are revolutionary in the 21st century.

Hm... I really could have made that story a whole lot longer, but part of me just doesn't want to since it's... uh... late and part of me really wants to just write out the whole story and make it awesome, but part of me just doesn't and I can't make it just a half hearted effort, so I just won't do it. Maybe I'll think about it later. But for now... I can't sleep and I'm trying to figure out why. Could it be:

-the fact that I'm going on a 10 hour train tomorrow to the vast unknown known as Romania where I start the real journey of whatever it is I'm doing?

-my affinity for How I Met Your Mother that I just want to watch more and more even if it means losing sleep over?

-the fact that I'm so relaxed cuz I was at the baths today for 2 hours and just kinda kicked it back today?

-I'm worried about what the future (post-journey) holds for me?

-that I just really don't want to wake up tomorrow at 630?

-that i feel dirty since i didn't shower after the baths and that I have to wait until tomorrow morning? better yet this morning :)

-that I'm mulling over the many long discussions that me and David entertained each other with throughout the day

-that I wished I'd have bought some real hungarian paprika to take with me on my journey as to spice everything up.

No no no... all of those seem like good reasons, but I'm pretty sure that the reason falls somewhere between two main reasons, one of which is slowly going away, and the other which really hasn't subsided even minimally:

1. The fact that I'm just not tired and I just can't fall asleep. (this one is slowly going away)

2. The fact that I have heartburn from all the awesome food that I ate today. I had real Hungarian gulash with real Hungarian paprika and an awesome spaghetti for lunch and the a huge amount of fajitas and homemade guacamole and so many awesome things that tasted just so yummy. Thanks David and Susan for a great trip. But it'll be good cuz i can sleep on the train tomorrow... I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home