Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hey, School and Benji are here

Hey, so school started today and it was really cool. unfortunately, i have to go again tomorrow and the next day, but i am excited and looking forward to it, really. i havent seen these kids is a few months, so it's a rockin time. so, i am the proud new user of a wireless internet connection in my apartment! Which is way cool by the way! i'm just chillin on my sofa surfin the net. And after having to walk with my comp about 3 minutes to the teacher's lounge (I know it's so far! :) ) i appreciate this even more!! wow, it's so great!! Also! check it, i got a dog yesterday. His name... well i guess i'm making the official name Johnathan Benjamin Barnes, because i really wanted him to be John, but his name was already Benji, so I think i'm gonna have to stick with it. He's a Beagel and about 2 years and really super, except he slobbers everywhere. Ok, I'll attach a few pics for you, but that's all i got for now

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home