Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another future Addition

So, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, we added another member to the Barnes family, Benji. Well, it just so happens that our family seems to be growing at an unreal rate of time, because as of yesterday, we seem to have another addition coming to join the "Good Side" in the light of my sister's recent engagement to Justin Lebeau. It did come on a sad day when our beloved Sooners got screwed over by bad calls and last second touchdowns up in Oregon, but I think that this makes everything all better. So, congratulate the latest addition to the family which never sleeps.

I promise, they're really standing up. They're not layin down. No!! ReallY!!! They're not!!! I promise!!! Believe me already!! :)



The brave, fearless 5-some (that's what us Barnes 5 like to be called). We got there, my brother (Rennie) and his boy (Ty), Christina's husband and my brother-in-law (Justin H), the beautiful me (Zach) and Cathleen's future husband and my future brother-in-law (also Justin, but Justin L, not H)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home